My typical first meal of the day every day. For those who asked I follow a Ketog…


My typical first meal of the day every day. For those who asked I follow a Ketogenic Diet in conjunction with an Intermittent-Fasting approach to nutrition. I only eat between the hours of 2pm-10pm and I usually consume 3-4 meals during that time. Once per week I’ll have a 4hr cheat period from 6pm-10pm where I basically eat whatever I want but still keep the calories in check. I usually skip the 2pm meal on those days so I can really load up in the evening. More on nutrition and supplementation in future posts. #fit #fitness #fitfam #fitlife #fitnessfood #fitnesslife #keto #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #ketogeniclifestyle #health #nutrition #intermittentfasting by nbandanza_v3.1



Source by ifstacking

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้